1. Make it to every continent (North America, Europe, South America, Africa, Asia)2. Get a nerdy tattoo3. Get a Thai massage4. Get married5. Spend one year living abroad6. Give ten gifts for no reason, all in the same month7. Get matching tattoos with someone8. Do sun salutations in New York’s Time Square on the summer solstice9. Own a house10. Take a photo with a celebrity11. Kiss under the Eiffel Tower12. Be an extra in a movie or TV show13. Publish a novel, novella, or collection of humor essays14. Have/adopt a child15. Sponsor a child in a developing country16. Leave an outrageously huge tip for a breakfast waitress17. Attend at least one event in the Olympics19. Stay in a Hard Rock Hotel20. Go to Bora Bora and stay in a hut on the water21. Travel alone22. Be part of Improv Everywhere’s No Pants Subway Rides23. Tour the White House24. See the Aurora Borealis25. Go to the Galapagos Islands26. Show up at the airport with just a bag and my passport. Take the first available flight.27. Figure out my personal manifesto, then live it.
28. Be a photographer for a wedding (not a family member).Done 3.14.201229. Work a bizarre job for at least a month30. Teach a class or seminar31. Watch all of one year’s Oscar nominated movies32. Throw an extremely fancy party33. Attend a masquerade ball34. Meet J.K. Rowling35. Hug Rupert Grint36. Bungee jump37. Email/write a letter to five people who I’ve never met but influenced my life38. Decorate an entire room in black and white with one red centerpiece 39. Move out of Texas.Done January 19, 201240. Contribute to setting/breaking a world record 41. Work for a non-profitStarted on January 23, 201242. Go to a major music festival43. Go to a couple’s spa retreat44. See the cities where my parents were born45. Drive across the country46. Buy both of my parents something they want but would never buy for themselves47. Move my blog to it’s own domain48. Create a holiday tradition with a group of friends49. Interview/photograph someone famous50. Sell everything I own except the things I would save in a fire and two weeks’ worth of clothes51. Ride horses on a beach52. Own a vintage typewriter.53. Join a book club54. Become conversational in French
56. Go on a cruise to Alaska
57. See a photo I took in National Geographic
58. Spend a day silent
59. Get into a yoga routine – twice a week for a year
60. Be a vegetarian for a month
61. Raise over $1000 for a charity or non-profit
62. Hike a mountain
63. At a coffee shop, pay for my coffee and the one behind me
64. Take a recreational culinary class
65. Pet a giraffe.
66. Attend one of my high school reunions
68. Learn to scuba dive.
70. Swim with sharks or stingrays.
71. Spend a day museum-hopping.
72. Stop whining; Hire a trainer and get back into shape.
73. Become conversational in four languages (English, Mandarin)
74. Go on a wine and cheese tour of France.
75. Take a photo in every country in the world.
76. Throw a drink in someone’s face.
77. Swim with a whale and a dolphin.
78. Have black and white boudoir style photos taken of me.
79. Achieve really cute calligraphy/handwriting
81. Have Shatterboxx design my blog
82. Attend a TED event.