July was a really, really big -- like Big with a Capital B -- month, y'all. Here's what went down.
1. I bought a new blog domain. Have you subscribed in time for the big move on THURSDAY? ::falls over in excited squeals::
via email OR rss
If the gold glitter doesn't tell you a lot about the new blog, well... !!!
2. I got not exactly a promotion, but a new role at work. And it has to do with goalin'. I'm am the most excite about it.
3. I got ink'd! It hasn't quite finished healing yet so I haven't taken a lot of photos but I'm real excited about this one.
4. I started doing yoga again! (I had basically accidentally fallen off the band wagon since BiSC. Whoops.)
5. I got my finances hard core IN ORDER. BOOM.
6. I started running again which leads to number 7...
7. I SIGNED UP FOR A 10K. Obviously this is not as exciting as RUNNING a 10k, but you guys. The Rock n Roll Brooklyn 10K through Prospect Park on October 12. I'm going to be there. Want to join me?
8. I signed up for another BPC juice cleanse to start on August 23rd. Remember how much I loved this last time? This time I'm doing 4 days.
9. I didn't write this, but I was pretty excited to read this article about my company's iced coffee. I didn't exactly "interview" with this, but I did meet with the author back in June, so I was proud to see it finally go live.
10. I turned 23! I almost forgot this one. Don't know how. Whoops?
11. I remembered all my loved one's birthdays this month and either called or sent a card (or both).