Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Teenage Rebellion

Sometimes, when I feel like "sticking it to the man," I steal food or a drink from the concession stand at the pool where work.

Mostly I do this because when I think of "the man," I think of a coach that trains his team at our pool and has tried to get me fired numerous times on various trumped charges.

And, by "sticking it" to him I basically mean doing anything at all to piss him off, which includes stealing the sodas/gatorades he buys for swim meets. It also, of course, means flirting with any of his younger male assistant coaches (when he has them), taking my dear sweet time refilling the toilet paper in the men's restroom, and smiling blankly at him when he tries to tell me that he built this pool and therefore has some say in how it's run.

How do you stick it to the man?

1 comment:

  1. I usually just move as ssssssllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyyy as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.