Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill in the blank.


So, I haven't blogged in like a week. I've been busy. I'm in Colorado with my parents and furbabies. My next post will be pictures. Get excited.

1. My favorite thing about this week has been spending time with my furbaby, Precious. She's getting old, but she's definitely still got some life in her, and that makes my heart so happy.

2. The weather this week has been cold and rainy! They say Denver has 300 days of sun a year. I call BULLSHIT. Today has been the first sunny day since I got here on Sunday. Just saying.

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was a copy of the Economist magazine. Not super exciting, but I liked it.

4. The last movie I saw was the end of Constantine. I've seen it a few times before, and every time my reaction is "uhhh... WHAT?"

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would be back in Dallas, hanging out with my friends. Scratch that, I'd make all my friends go to the beach and rent a cabin and we'd party and swim and get really sunburned. Yay!

6. As a teenager I was well, I'm still a teen. But since I won't be starting Tuesday (eek!) I think I can safely say I've been compulsive, a brat, and had no self-confidence, despite my brazen behavior.

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with Mr. Man. Sometimes I can tell exactly what he's thinking, but there are times when he surprises me, even after knowing each other for six years, and I'd like to get inside his mind just for a day. Also, I want to know what he's getting me for my birthday. Surprises make me anxious!

2 comments:

  1. Most of my memories of Denver involve snow and cold :P.

    Self confidence comes with age, mastery, and telling yourself you have something to be confident about.

    Believe me, no woman in her right mind wants to be inside the mind of a man; it's all testosterone and chaos in there. Bill Engvall got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say that your blog is so fabulous! LOVES it!

    Please follow my blog at:
    http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com
    (promise to follow back and leave random cute comments)
    Thanks!
    Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.