Saturday, July 10, 2010

Colorado.

I told y'all a long time ago that my parents are moving to Denver, right? Well they pretty much finished moving about a month ago and I finally got up there to visit them this past week. Pictures? I think so.









1. A sea turtle at the Denver Downtown Aquarium.
2. The Denver Cupcake Truck. If you're ever in town, try to catch it!
3. A bird. Have no idea what kind. Seen while hiking.
4. Fork in the road & flowers seen while hiking.
5. The top of the mountain near where they're living.
6. Flowers seen while hiking.
7. Grass. Hiking.
8. My kitty, Angel. She doesn't like having her picture taken, can you tell?
9. Taken at the Red Rocks Amphitheater.

The best part of this trip, honestly, has been spending time with my puppy. She's getting old (13) and I'm really afraid she won't be around much longer. But look at this adorable picture! She does this kind of thing all the time. Yeah, we're cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.