Sunday, August 29, 2010

forgetful-ness and feeling bad and I'M SORRY!


I didn't forget about you, promise!

Okay, I did for a while.

It was bizarre! It was like, I would be walking along and I would think "I'm totally forgetting something." But I'd check around and I'd have my phone and keys and sunglasses and whatever else I was supposed to have and would go merrily on my way.

OBLIVIOUS TO THE REAL PROBLEM.

And then today, as I was driving back to College Station for school, it slammed me in the face.

Someone texted me, asking if I was following someone's blog who will be studying abroad this semester (about a million people are studying abroad this semester... JEALOUS.) and my mind was like "OH HEY VALORIE, DON'T YOU HAVE A BLOG? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?"

Then I was like DAMMIT, MIND, YOU DIDN'T REMIND ME.

And then I thought I was having a psychotic break because I was bitching out my mind for not remembering something. Yes.

So yeah. Here I am to tell you that I am in fact alive. Not much is going on right now except that classes start tomorrow, which is unfortunate. I am a little homesick for Dallas at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get settled in soon.

Also, I'm super sorry I haven't been commenting on anyone's posts. I will catch up soon, promisies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.