Thursday, September 16, 2010

these days.


"If nothing else, one day you can look someone straight in the eyes and say, 'But I lived through it. And it made me who I am today.'"

I've been looking for this quote for a long time. Well *I* haven't. But my soul has been.

Do you know what I mean?

I really feel like the universe is coming together a little bit right now. It scares me a little and some parts hurt to think about, but I appreciate it.

I'm putting myself back together. It's taken almost four years, but I'm taking back what's mine.

Everything is going to work out the best way. It may not be my way, or my friend's way, or my mom's way, but it'll be the right way, and that's enough for me.

(Oh, and let's thank Nicole, she's the one that posted this quote first and helped me find it, if a little inadvertently.)



2 comments:

  1. I love you. I'll call you tomorrow night, is that cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that quote!

    And it was something I needed today.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.