Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GAH. COLLEGE.

{via.}

Remember back when school wasn't taking over my life? When I had time to do something other than study? Things like breathe, sleep, work out, and eat, let alone things like blog and go see movies?

Yeah, me neither. It's been that long.

On the plus side, I finally feel like I'm actually in college. It only took starting my junior year, but I'm finally starting to feel challenged by my classes and have actually had to wonder if I'll get an A in any given class this semester. So you know, there's that.

I left the sorority I was in the past two years. I "didn't feel like it was right for me anymore." Honestly, I just felt like if I hadn't made any lasting friends there after two years, I wasn't going to. So I've joined a couple other organizations and am applying to volunteer at a place here in town, which I really am very excited about.

At this point, the only thing keeping me going is the fact that I'm getting my very own Aggie Ring (pictured in larger-than-life proportions above) next semester. Whoop!

You know how I once said I hate this school and this town? I take that back. I'm learning to love it again. :)

How is September going for you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.