Yay! Head over to Lauren's blog to join in on all the fill in the blank fun. :)
1. A nervous habit I have is chewing on my lips and blushing. And as soon as I realize I'm blushing, I blush harder. It's awful .
2. Something that makes me sad is writing about how children who get trafficked are 71% more likely to commit suicide than the general population... Thanks, thesis .
3. Today I am thankful for no classes, free pizza for dinner tonight, and that only two more days of class stand between me and time with family .
4. My favorite room in my house is my bathroom. I know that's weird, but it's decorated with a very French/Paris theme, and that makes my heart so happy .
5. I can't stand people who don't "believe in" mental health disorders (what?), rape jokes, people who have made it to college but don't know the difference between your/you're and or there/their/they're, and people who don't use Oxford commas .
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would probably spend it on something for the boyfriend. He's been a wonderful person to have around for the last few weeks as I've gone crazy writing my thesis, and he deserves some reward .
7. The last person I hung out with was Amy. We went out for drinks last night and then I joined a few others friends and the boyfriend for dinner and more drinks .
My favorite thing on the internet right now is Pinterest. Frankly, it's kind of the only thing that helps me keep my sanity throughout my thesis. If you're on Pinterest, follow me and leave a comment - I'd love to see what you're pinning!