Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Internet Favorites and Fill in the ______.

 I love Fill in the Blank Friday! Head over to Lauren's blog and join in!
1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    Young People in Love   .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   Thanksgiving being right around the corner     .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was   see my Friday Favorites next :)   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    everything on my Dress Me Up pinterest board   .

5.  I am excited about    Rock the Republic this weekend .

6.  If I were a color I would be   green, it's happy without being obnoxious .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by   bundled up in a scarf, big jacket, and a blanket if I'm at home .


I know last time I said I wasn't sure I would do this every time, but I kind of like the idea of Friday Favorites. What do you guys think?

Here are some of my favorite things on the internet these days:
  • Joseph-Gordon Levitt covers R. Kelly's Ignition: Remix.





And that's it! Everyone have a great weekend. I'll be at my second Rock the Republic festival with Maroon Weely, taking pictures of musicians, poets, and comedians and generally wondering why I want to move out of College Station.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Always love to meet other Texans too!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.