Friday, November 13, 2009

Letter to Illness

Dear Sickness,

I've noticed that you liked to come at the most inconvenient times, in the most annoying of forms, like a stomach virus that causes high fever and vomiting.

For instance, you so cruelly came into my life at nighttime, between the hours of 1 am and 7 am when all I'd really like to be doing is sleeping.

You decided to pay a visit the week I need to write a big ten-page research paper.

And the weekend that my best friend, Travis, is supposed to come visit me in CS and go to Phi Lamb date party with me Saturday night.

Now, sickness, I understand you're a necessary part of life. I get that you come and go at least once a year, but really? This week? You couldn't have waited like a week, until after I'd written my paper and Travis had left? Really?

*sigh*

Love,
Valorie

P.S. TWLOHA! You better have written love on your arms!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote love on my arm!!! Getting ready to post my picture now.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.