Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photo Blog

I know, I know. It's November 17th. November 17th and I still haven't posted Halloween pictures. Talk about epic fail. But, that will change tonight! As you read, even! For, here are pictures from Halloween!

All the Greeks together. :)

All the ladies. :)My friend Stephanie, a pirate for the night. She's wonderfully photogenic and I love taking pictures of her.

That's all I'll post of those, simply because I don't want to overwhelm you or my computer. Now coming at you are photos from a 20's themed party Phi Lamb threw this past weekend.

Travis and I posing in his newsie and my 20's mobster costume (flapper was simply not going to happen for either of us).

My roomie and her boyfriend, really getting into the theme with their 20's-style flirting.

A cool picture of me Travis took. I love it. :) He's a good photographer, huh? I love my best friend.

Those are my favorites; the highlights. Have y'all taken any cool photos recently? Link up, I'd love to see them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie is the cutest thing ever, hands down. =)

    And that picture of you that Travis took is awesome. I like it a lot.

    -- Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.