Thursday, November 5, 2009

Writer's Workshop: Letters

Hey you,

You're killing me. The mixed signals? Yeah, they're not cool.

You have a great smile. And you're incredibly intelligent and down to Earth, which makes conversation wonderful.

But I hate you. I mean, I don't really. I wish I did, because that would make things so much easier. That's almost the same right? Hating someone and just wishing you did so you didn't have to like them? It is in my book. At least, for now.

Stop being so great, okay? Thanks.

Love,
Simply Valorie

(This post was brought to you by Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop.)

6 comments:

  1. Ugh...I hate the whole mixed signals game of dating...don't you just want people to grow up sometimes and just say what they're thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the many ways dating sucks! Perhaps leaving that letter would help... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind games are the worst... why is that everyone insists on playing them.
    Good luck!

    Thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I had no idea that I was sending so many mixed signals. I'll try harder next time, I promise.

    You are right though....
    I am pretty darn intelligent and down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha soooo true! I've definitely felt like this before :) good luck with it, I hope he comes around( he will if he knows what's good for him!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, check out my latest post! I featured this letter with a link to your blog for one of my "Let It Out Mondays" cause I liked it so much (:
    -Fai

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.