Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let's Chit Chat Some, Yes?

The break from blogging was good. And entirely necessary. Some things have changed since then, but they've changed for the better.

I still have that "secret" blog. I'm not going to use it anymore, I don't think. I don't have any plans to at least. I'm still going to hold on to it, for the sake of memories, and maybe someday I'll post the link.

I made it through another round of finals intact. School while I was gone was overwhelming. Maybe you remember me talking about how I'm not going to spend a semester in China anymore? I thought I might minor in psychology, but I'm not going to pursue that either. As much as I love psychology, it would be a waste of my time and my parents' money for me to pursue that. Instead, I'm just going to graduate early and spend the spring of 2012 (what would be my last semester) traveling or working or finishing off everything on my 101 in 1001 list.

Speaking of my 101 in 1001 list, I had to do some editing for it. Some of them weren't going to be possible and some just weren't things I wanted to do anymore. And some, like giving up technology for a day, were a combination of both of those things. I crossed stuff off though -- getting a tattoo. The heart on my foot is something I've been wanting a long time; it reminds me to walk through life with passion and to take every step with love. Corny for the win. I also, literally as I was writing this blog post, bought a new pair of TOMS. Mr. Man's puppy CHEWED my artsy pair and my white ones are falling apart (thanks, Munich), so that's exciting. And my friend Stephanie and I took a spontaneous trip to Houston to eat at the Hard Rock last week, so that's my #11. :) I'm about a fourth done!


Oh, movie recommendations! Nightmare on Elm Street is scary (see it) and The Losers is hilarious (DEFINITELY see it).

Now, I want to hear about you guys. I know a lot of you have just gotten out of school for summer and etc. What are your plans for this summer? If you're not a student, what ARE you up to?

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a cool idea :) Sorry about the shoes :(. Love the movie recommendations both are on my netfix since I never seem to leave the house ... lol

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.