Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Little Housekeeping

{via.}

So, I'm sure you guys haven't noticed because you don't have my entire life plotted out on your planners, but I leave for China is ~20 days.

APPROXIMATELY. TWENTY. DAYS.

And so, I think a little housekeeping is necessary.

First, I'm not going to have much access to Blogger in China because it's illegal there. I'll post when I can, but that definitely won't be very often. Yet I definitely want to leave y'all with something to read. SO! I'm looking for guest bloggers for the summer.  
  • Travel Tuesdays: Been somewhere cool? Going somewhere cool? Awesome. I'm looking for people who will talk about anywhere they've traveled (international or domestic), including photos, recommendations for hotel/food/things to do, etc. It can be about pretty much anywhere and anything.
  • Photo Friday: You don't have to be a professional or semi-professional photographer to participate! I'm just looking for someone who wants to show off a few of their favorite pictures, old or new. They can be iPhone shots, DSLR shots, old film shots you scanned in, whatever. As long as you have the right to share it and can tell us a little story about what's going on, that's great!
*Of course,* you can link to your blog, twitter, flickr, etc in the post. You can be a guest blogger more than once, and in both categories. If you're interested, email me at valorielovely [at] gmail [dot] com. I'll be taking submissions all summer, but the sooner you get it in the better! :) 

The second (and last) housekeeping thing I need to talk about is that I decided to put ads on this blog. I resisted doing so for a long time, but I'm having financial difficulties and a little extra cash here and there wouldn't be bad. I hope this won't be a huge problem for your guys, I just couldn't in good conscience do that without telling you so. 

Okay, that's all the housekeeping for now. Hope you guys are interested in being a guest! If you are but want to write about something else, email me at valorielovely [at] gmail [dot] com and we'll see if we can work something out. :) 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Valorie,

    We just wanted to thank you for using our countdown timer in such a cool way: thanks a lot!

    Also, we wish you all the best for your big trip to China!

    Take care of yourself and be safe.

    Yours,

    Webmaster
    OnlineClock.net

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.