I haven't done this one in a long time, but I've always loved this fun meme that Lauren came up with, so I thought I'd jump back in this week. (Finally!)
1. I am looking forward to getting some rest in this weekend. This week was *definitely* a Hell Week in terms of how much school I had going on, so I need the rest.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is: The Fairly Odd Parents tv show (it's a kid's show on Nickelodeon, for those who don't know). I rarely watch it these days, but I will stick up for the show until I'm blue in the face.
3. My favorite car is a Jeep Wrangler. Don't get me wrong, I love my car too (a Mazda 3), but I love everything about Jeep Wranglers. It's definitely my next car.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be Texas weather during early spring. When it's like 70s-low 80s and not very humid. It only lasts about a week every year, but it's so fantastically beautiful.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is watch Friends all day all day all day. And sleep. Though I enjoy doing those two things when I've had a good day too.
6. This weekend is unfortunately going to be full of studying. I have a two finals next week, a paper to write, and then another final to study for the next week. So... boo.
7. If I were a color, I'd be heather grey because I think it's so pretty and soft, and it goes with everything. It's a very calming color to me, and seems to say "Please, relax!"