Head on over to Lauren's blog to join in!
1. The holiday season is a time for family, friends, love, and being grateful for everything you have .
2. Snow makes me so happy, but nervous! I love playing in the snow, but driving in it makes me anxious in a way that only impending death can .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is hot chocolate, baked potato soup, or peppermint white chocolate mochas from starbucks. .
4. Winter is the best time for cuddling under blankets and playing outside .
5. I can hardly wait for going to a Christmas tree farm with my boy today or Sunday :) .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give than receive, though let's be honest - everyone likes to receive. This year I'm making all the gifts I give, so we'll see how that goes! .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 6-7! It stresses me out a little (what if everyone hates the gifts I make them?!), but I'm looking forward to spending time with family. Plus, this will be my first holiday season as a graduate .
- Does marijuana legalization lead to fewer traffic fatalities?
- Texts from Bennett. Literally, this is my favorite tumblr ever. It's only two pages long so far, but I could still read it five times a day and laugh every time.
- The most beautiful ad for marriage equality I've ever seen. I cried a little. Thanks, Australia.
- The photography page on Pinterest.
- A lesbian couple raised a baby and this is what they got. Moving.
- This belt. Oh my is it precious. I bought it from H&M last weekend, and it was the best decision!
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. What are your plans?