Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the _____ Friday - 2.17.2012



1.  The love of my life is    myself. For now. If I get married, that my change, but if I'm being honest, I love myself more right now - I think we all have to love ourselves before we can truly love someone else.

2.   Falling in love is    finding someone who loves to coddule on the couch and watch movies as much as I do .

3.  Marriage is    something I look forward to (someday), but it makes me nervous. I guess I take the idea of marriage very seriously, and I don't want to screw it up. I want to be sure, you know?

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was   all at once? A yearish. I did the on and off game for like four years with one guy, but there were such long gaps between ons and offs, it felt like several different relationships .

5. The key to a good relationship is   being open and honest with each other .

6. I feel loved when    he does something nice that I don't expect - sending me a sweet text message, buying me flowers for no reason, etc .

7.  My favorite quote about love is   ...huh. I don't actually know that I have one. Maybe Marilyn Monroe's: "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best." I think that's good way to put every relationship in perspective, for everyone .
 
Did you guys link up with Lauren? If so, let me know! I want to read your blanks this weekend!

Also, if you missed it (hmm, new readers?) I promise to be back Monday Tuesday with a new REAL post actually written by me. It's been a long time coming, and while I'm nervous about unveiling it I can't wait for you to read it. So see you Tuesday! 
 
Have a great weekend. Enjoy your Monday off, Americans. :)

1 comment:

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.