Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh hey, it's almost March. That's cool.

Holy wow, guys - its almost March! And true to my list of goals for February, I've decided to offer up sponsors spots here at Simply, Valorie for the month of March. I really believe that putting up a few ads out here in the blogosphere can dramatically up your readership and your subscribers; I believe that because it has absolutely happened to me. My views per day has skyrocketed in the last few months since I started putting up a few ads, and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down.

In the spirit of transparency: The money I make doing this will go directly into me advertising on other blogs (ads for both Simply, Valorie and Valorie Clark Photography). I think everyone likes to know where their money is going right?

So here's what I've got going on:


Sponsor spotlight posts will go up on the 15th of the month (or the Monday directly following). And your ads totally don't have to be pink to go up (but if they are, props). 

Sound like something you'd be interested in? Sweet.  Get in touch with me here: valorielovely {at} gmail {dot} com.

Also? I'm always available for guest posting and writing reviews! Just email me if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.