But, I have been chipping away at that good ol' 101 in 1001 list, and I figure since it's been roughly a month since I posted it, I'll let you see how it's going. :)
- The whole not cursing for a year thing? Gave up. I'll start again in a little while when I'm not feeling so angry and resentful and MIA all at the same time.
- I'm reading Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov right now! This book is intense and disturbing, but good. Read it. Also, it's on the list of 50 banned books, which is #25 :)
- #23 -- Lead a Bible Study. Roomie and I are. It starts tomorrow. I'm pretty excited.
- On the 22nd, I'm (hopefully) driving up to Lubbock to go see Techie. :) I'm pretty excited about it.
- I made Puppy Chow last week! It was delicious. :) And this week, I'm trying out making cookie brownie bars. I'll let you know how that one goes. That's 1 of the 20 new recipes I'm supposed to be trying. :)
- Also, do y'all remember when I said I'm going to take a picture every day for a year? Well, I'm doing really well! There have been days when I've forgotten and such, but I'm making up for it by taking really good pictures on days when I don't remember to. One of these days, I'll post some highlights. The picture in today's post is definitely today's picture of the day. :)