Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today, I...

{mine.}

I miss Sweet Eugene's coffee.
I miss playing with puppies.
I miss watching reruns of Inuyasha late at night.
I miss walks in the park.
I miss laughing at nothing.
I miss tickle fights.

I think I'm starting to feel a little better.
I think journaling daily is helping a lot.
I think I'm starting to remember how to smile.
I think I actually might like being single.
I think I may still need medication.
I think getting a puppy may be in my future.

I am thankful classes are already done for the week.
I am thankful that I get to spend this weekend with my family.
I am thankful for friends that make sure I get out of the house.
I am thankful my parents are moving back to DFW.
I am thankful for blue skies.
I am thankful for supportive readers that encourage me almost every day. <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy I got to see you this past weekend.
    I'm so glad that some things are getting better.
    I'm so always here for you if you ever need to talk.
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.