Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill It In

A fun little quiz I found on Lauren's blog. It's pretty fun. You should join in. :)

The
first thing I do in the morning is turn off my alarm then check my phone. Then wonder if I should go back to sleep. And probably do.

Every night before bed, I typically talk to Mr. Man on the phone. I wrap up any text conversations I was having, then typically tweet something mundane.

My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is sleep, haha. Sometimes I'll go exercise, and sometimes writing helps, but nothing cures a bad mood like a good nap.

Something that makes me cringe is watching the way spiders move. It's creepy. They don't walk they... glide. Or something. Same with the crown of thorns starfish, which is super pretty when it's stationary but creepy as hell when it moves. It's not natural. Also, that thing can kill you.

Social situations are pretty hit and miss for me. In a small intimate group, I'm golden, unless someone I really really dislike it there. Big groups are a no go though, unless I've been friends with people in it for multiple years.

I like to collect movie ticket stubs. I keep every single one and glue them in this leather bound journal I have.

Weekends are for recharging, for writing, for laughing. They're for so not studying and for pretending for a moment that my life isn't complicated.

Have a great weekend, y'all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it. I keep my movie stubs too. Generally speaking, a movie stub can instantly bring me back to a 'moment' in my life :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.