Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Mantra: April 5

This week will be a very relaxed week. No tests for me!

I believe that I can make it to summer in one piece and with no mental breakdowns. No matter how impossible that sounds right now.

I'm addicted to watching Friends! Can I just skip school and watch the six of them get into shenanigans all day?

I wish I could get through The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie. It's good but so. long.

I'm jealous people who have blue skies right now. It's cloudy out.

Soundtrack/Mantra for the Week: "Go" by Boys Like Girls
Get up and go;
Take a chance and be strong,
you can’t spend your whole life holding on.
Don’t look back, just go,
take a breath, move along.
You can’t spend your whole life holding on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.