Friday, June 18, 2010

These Things Have Nothing to do With Each Other

I am ADD today and not even kind of in the mood for a coherent blog post that makes sense, so here's a collection of random things on my mind.

I would really like to take a bartending class. Like, a lot. How bad ass would that be? Except they cost aboouuut $600 here in DFW. What is this nonsense? Does anyone feel like sponsoring me to take this class? I'd love them forever. Also, free drinks.

Freelance writing also sounds pretty bad ass right about now. I quit my job waiting tables after about 5 weeks because I hated it (I refuse to drop out of school now, though) but some side money coming in from doing something I actually *like* to do would be nice. Anyone know of any sites/groups/whatevers looking for writers?

My cat is kind of being a whore these days. I mean, not really in the true sense of the word, but really in the she-keeps-biting-me-and-I-don't-like-it sense. You know? That skank.

This photo kind of makes my heart happy on a ridiculous amount of levels. Except, I really want him for myself, so part of that happiness is this intense outrageous jealousies that that bitch Emma gets to kiss him. Also, go to Brown U. Like, stop living my life now, please. Thanks. (I don't actually think she's a bitch. I hear she's quite the sweetheart, actually.)

I am obsessed with the phrase "living my best life." I'm not even totally sure where I heard it, but I did and now I can't stop thinking about it and how I can go about doing it. I'm thinking freefalling 150 feet is somehow involved.

Slightly related to the last: I'm kind of really damn sick of being jealous of everyone else's lives. Like, you know, Emma Watson's, and all my friends studying abroad right now, and uh... you get the point. Anyways, it's old. And I'm doing something to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.