Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas... late as always.

As always, I'm a few days late.
But I had to go through these and edit them.
As well as finally acquire some internet access.
Since we're in the middle of moving
(I know... AGAIN. And, and BACK to DFW. I KNOW.)
and our current temp apartment doesn't have internet.My cousin, Emily, with their adorable new puppy. It was like a giant ball of fluff.

Merry (belated) Christmas from my family to yours. :)

Did you guys all have a wonderful Christmas? And for my non-Christian friends, did you have a wonderful Saturday? :) How many of you are caught in the blizzard?

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too! Great photos! And, yes, we were caught in that stupid blizzard. I freaking hate snow.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.