1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is Glee. I can't stand this show. I'm sorry, internet.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is ice skating. I know I'm not seven years old anymore, nor am I Michelle Kwan (sp?) but I don't care. Ice skating is AWESOME.
3. When I've had a bad day I take a nap or I clean. Everything seems nicer with a clean house.
4. I'd prefer brunch to lunch any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is graduation. Stop it, calendar. Stop getting closer to December.
6. Something worth fighting for is yourself. Don't let other people tell you who to be or how to feel. Period, end of story.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she's a little crazy, but she's a sweet girl and is always real."