go link up with lauren over at the little things we do to see more answers!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher, or maybe a museum curator, or maybe a writer, or maybe a dinosaur when I grew up. Really, I had no idea.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a full-time photographer for National Geographic .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like Reese Witherspoon. This is still pretty true .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was something blue. I don't remember what my costume was *supposed* to be, but I remember everyone saying I made such a cute smurf and being really sad because that wasn't what I had dressed up as. :( .
5. My favorite childhood toy was dinosaurs! Yes, really.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I almost wrecked my grandfather's golf cart (almost seriously injuring two of my cousins in the process... we were all fine, OKAY?).
7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers, Pinterest, people on the street, my friends .
Also, I don't know if this is something I'll do ever again, but for today I wanted to post my favorite things from the internet this week so you could all enjoy them too.
- Octopi are sentient, brilliant, and this article might change your view on consciousness.
- This photo makes me unbelievably happy every time.
- Washington, D.C. is the best city ever. Or at least the prettiest.
- Halloween Light Show to Party Rock Anthem? Uhm, YES PLEASE.
What were your favorite internet things this week? Share in the comments!