Sunday, October 30, 2011

these are the verbs right now.

Applying for jobs and internships in Washington D.C. Blowing my nose because it's fall and that means my body hates me. Writing and researching for my thesis. Dressing up for Halloween because it's the best holiday ever. Organizing events for TAMU Model UN and Brazos Valley Social Media Club.  Researching for another paper I have due. Visiting pumpkin patches with my boyfriend. Writing and mailing graduation announcements to family and friends because apparently I graduate from college in less than two months. Exercising so I can scratch #25 off my list. Photographing friends for their graduation announcements.

If it seems like I'm busy, it's definitely because I am. Unfortunately, it also means that even though I have SO MUCH I want to blog about, it means that I can't because I just DON'T HAVE TIME. :c

This makes me sad, guys. 

I'm going to try to make time for my blog. Really. But if I can't, here's how you can keep up with me:

I'll be definitely be tweeting through this because if I said everything I had to to my boyfriend, his head would explode. You can follow me here (and incidentally if you want to see if his head DOES explode from dealing with the level of crazy I'll be for the next month, you can follow him here).

If you want to keep up with my photography stuff, you can do that here. Be sure to subscribe! :)

Should you want to contact me directly, that's best done through twitter, or by email: valorielovely {at} gmail {dot} com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.