Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the new website, crazy excitement, and gratitude (!!!)

There's a little something I've been working on for the past few weeks.

Well really, there's a big something I've been working on.

I'm quite excited about it, and I hope you can get excited about it too.

I decided recently, as in the past few months, that I didn't think I could live my life without photos. I want to do other work still, stuff like nonprofit work, and maybe law eventually. But on the side, I always always want photography to be there.

And I want it to grow. I want to start doing wedding photography, and portrait photography, and hopefully even travel photography some day.

Maybe someday this will be the way I actually make a living. For now, it's not. But that's okay.

If you thought that was the announcement... well, it's part of it. Here's the real announcement.

This is a real website now, and that makes me wildly excited: valorieclarkphotography. Oh heck yes.

Please, check it out. Subscribe. Like me on facebook. Leave me a note about compliments or suggestions.

I love you guys.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new photography website! You take amazing pictures!

    I have the same dream for photography one day. I am just starting but I have fallen in love already.

    Right now I am doing Black and White Film Photography but I will be buying a DSLR camera for next semester and have so many plans for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Valorie! I'm about to go check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.