Friday, May 18, 2012

fill in the blank friday + weekly roundup


This week, I'm linking up with Lauren over at the little things we do for Fill in the Blank Friday. This week's blanks are so cheerful, and I love it! :)

1. Something very near and dear to my heart is reading. I've been reading a lot of business and self-improvement books lately, but when I get a chance to curl up with a nice historical fiction novel (or any novel, really), those are the moments I feel truly joyful. NERD ALERT. 

2. Waking up this morning is a great cause to celebrate. :)

3. The most fun I ever had was traveling alone and photographing my life in another country. 

4. True friends are ones that will always answer your phone call, even if just to say they love you but they'll have to call you back and do.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is knowing that I am loved. Driving alone on a nice spring day. Reading by a pool. I can go on and on. 
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is outside! Going for a bike ride, reading by the pool, whatever. I'm a fan no matter what.

7. My favorite celebratory food is chips and salsa, with a margarita of course.

My weekly round up isn't as link-filled as usual, but I do have one thing I would love if you all checked out: 

photos by valorie clark photography
 See those photos? They are from a wedding I shot with Hello, Gorgeous Photography on May 4th. I would love it if you guys checked them out and told me what you thought. :)

I'm spending this weekend in DFW, but I'll be back to DC soon enough for an interview! I know! I might not die alone in the street like a dog! (See here, if you're confused.) What are you guys doing this weekend?

2 comments:

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.