Friday, May 8, 2009

Finals Week

Okay... I'm not doing so well with this "posting regularly" thing. But I'm working on it! And I'll get better once finals are done. I have my US history final today at 3 pm (can't you tell I'm studying hard?), then I've got a break until next Wednesday, then I'm done!

I'm a little stressed out these days. Not just because of finals, but because of a lot of things -- I'm broke out of my mind, the boyfriend and I keep fighting, I'm starting a new job, I'm trying to declare my major, I need to pack up to move back home for summer, I need to register for summer school... every time I list something, I think of one more. Hopefully, it'll get better once finals are done. Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.