Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just thinking...

Just been thinking recently about how ridiculously lucky I am. Yeah, I'm kind of broke right now, but that's really not even a big deal. I'm just enjoying friends, family, and summer. Life is good. No, life is great.

I was supposed to go to the zoo today with a bunch of friends, but money and a doctor's appointment at 2:30 stopped me. But Andy (boyfriend -- he has a lot of nicknames, you'll catch up) might be coming into town on Friday (two days!) so hopefully seeing him will just add to the happiness and make up for the lack of zootime. And I can always go later. Those giraffes aren't going anywhere.



I should go. I'm supposed to go help an old teacher from high school grade stuff. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.