Saturday, August 1, 2009

Beliefs

I believe in SMILES, and that LAUGHING is the best calorie burner.
I believe in having FAITH.
I believe in MANICURES.
I believe that HONESTY really is the best policy.
I believe that JEANS & T-SHIRTS are sexier than any lingerie.
I believe in playing VIDEO GAMES.
I believe in ART.
I believe in holding your FAMILY close.
I believe that WATERPROOF MASCARA can save any bad day.
I believe in COFFEE.
I believe in QUESTIONING every earthly thing.
I believe that a moment between FRIENDS can cure a lifetime of hurt.
I believe in SACRIFICE and PUTTING OTHERS FIRST.
I believe in JUSTICE.
I believe that MUSIC can HEAL.
I believe in the color WHITE, in GOLD PAINT, and in FEDORAS.
I believe in FLOWERS.
I believe that HAPPY girls are what make PRETTY girls.
I believe that PIERCINGS can be cute.
I believe in FEELING ALIVE each day and LETTING GO of regrets.
I believe in PHOTOGRAPHY.
I believe that admitting your MISTAKES is integral to a healthy and happy life.
I believe in INDEPENDENCE.
I believe in DOING SOMETHING YOU FEAR every single day.
I believe in PRAYER.
I believe in MIRACLES, in HEAVEN, and in a MIGHTY SAVIOR.

What do you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.