...Why I (sometimes) wish I was male.
1. Boys fight with their fists, not via rumors and backstabbings. It would be awesome to just punch a girl in the face and have it be over with, but it doesn't work like that.
2. Shave...or don't. It doesn't really matter, and no one really cares either way. People care if a girl doesn't shave often enough.
3. Travel around Europe (or anywhere, really) alone, with little worry over safety. Seems like girls can't go anywhere alone these days (even the bathroom).
4. Not riding an emotional roller coaster, not feeling crappy/bloated/sick, and not getting cramps once a month? Sign me up.
5. And, big number five, boys aren't judged if they're single, nor are they judged for having flings. They can be a bachelor all their life, and it's okay, but God forbid a girl be single for more than a week. And what if she just dates instead of being in a serious relationship? What. A. Whore. And she's clearly got something wrong with her if she's not married by 25. Clearly.