Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Blog Award!

I'm so happy! (Wow, what a difference from yesterday, huh?) I'm thrilled to have been given the Kreativ Blogger award by La Adventurista. Thanks! :]

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (done!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (win!)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (done!)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know. (done!)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (success!)
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (done!)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. (on my way... :])

Seven things you probably don't know about me:
1. I'm pretty compulsive about scheduling everything in my planner, even blogging time.
2. I would happily live off mashed potatoes for the rest of my life.
3. I love hand written letters.
4. I love reading! (I've got about 4 books going right now...!)
5. Photography is pretty much my best friend. I'm currently saving up for this camera.
6. I detest hanging up/folding my clothes. It's such a hassle.
7. I love shoes, but I much prefer being barefoot.

My 7 Kreativ Bloggers: (I tried to pick people who hadn't won before -- sorry if there are repeats!)
1. Rachel @ If It's A Hero That You Want, I Can Save You
2. Cyndi @ Forever And A Day, One Day At A Time
3. parentingBYdummies
4. Kevin @ Blue Daze
5. Kassie @ The Girly Gallivanter
6. Kassie @ Dreaming Defines Me
7. David @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten

Thanks and gig 'em! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.