1. What I love most about my home is the peace and quiet I feel there -- living alone definitely has it's perks.
2. I'm excited because because I've been planning a tweet up for the Bryan/College Station area the past week or so with a few friends and it's coming together nicely. (Interested in details? Follow @BCS_TweetUp and you can RSVP here.)
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is it really varies. This past week has seen a lot of writing down all my evil thoughts in emails then just not sending them. It's dangerous, because sometimes I do almost hit send.
4. Currently I am craving a frappucino. Good thing they're half price from 3-5 at Starbucks this week! So happy! :)
5. The thing I love most about my mom is how wise she is. She's seen a lot of life and she's never against sharing her hard-earned knowledge with me. Also, she's totally ridiculous and crazy and that's where I get my crazy from.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Yes, this really happened. No, seriously." I feel like my life is often an exercise in the most ridiculous things ever. (Also, that title suuuuuuucks. Someone please come up with something better.)
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be cheese and wine. And French bread. Mmmmm, French bread....
Want to play along? Check out Lauren's blog! :)