Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the ______ Friday


1.   What I love most about my home is the peace and quiet I feel there -- living alone definitely has it's perks.

2.  I'm excited because because I've been planning a tweet up for the Bryan/College Station area the past week or so with a few friends and it's coming together nicely. (Interested in details? Follow @BCS_TweetUp and you can RSVP here.)
3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is it really varies. This past week has seen a lot of writing down all my evil thoughts in emails then just not sending them. It's dangerous, because sometimes I do almost hit send.


4.  Currently I am craving a frappucino. Good thing they're half price from 3-5 at Starbucks this week! So happy! :)
5.  The thing I love most about my mom is how wise she is. She's seen a lot of life and she's never against sharing her hard-earned knowledge with me. Also, she's totally ridiculous and crazy and that's where I get my crazy from.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "Yes, this really happened. No, seriously." I feel like my life is often an exercise in the most ridiculous things ever. (Also, that title suuuuuuucks. Someone please come up with something better.)
7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be cheese and wine. And French bread. Mmmmm, French bread....
Want to play along? Check out Lauren's blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. love some wine! but with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valorie. Thanks for checking out my blog. I have to agree with you, wine and cheese is awesome! I would have it every day if it was socially acceptable :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.