Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Friday: A World Tour

I'm leaving for China today. 
I can't believe this trip is finally here. 
Wow. 
Well, I don't know when I'll next get to do a real post for you guys, but I hope you enjoy the guest posters while they're here and have a wonderful, wonderful summer.
If you want to email me at any time (including an interest in doing a guest post), I can be reached at:
valorielovely {at} gmail {dot} com

For this week's Photo Friday, I'm posting a photo from every trip I've been on in the last five or so years. 
Enjoy! 

{Costa Rica}

{Kenya}

{Russia}

{Ireland}

{England}

{The Caribbean}

{Chicago}

{Italy}

{Mykonos, Greece}

{Turkey}

{Egypt}

{Athens, Greece}

{Czech Republic}
{Germany}

{Quebec}

{El Salvador}

You can see more of my stuff here.

<33 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.