Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the ____ Friday


1.  People always tell me I look like Jennifer Aniston (in the summer, when my hair is blonde -- we have the same coloring, basically) and Kristen Stewart, which basically offends me to my core.

2.  Friends don't let friends go unheard, feel unloved, or buy unflattering clothes.

3.  A sunny day is perfect for relaxing outside with a book, wearing a sundress.

4.  My favorite accessory is my Aggie ring, WHOOP!

5.  If I could afford it I would drop out of school and travel everywhere forever and ever.

6.  The cure for boredom is to turn off the tv and talk to someone. Everyone always has something interesting to say.

7.  I am currently "in like" with flats with everything, red/gold nail polish, and peonies, because they're stinkin' gorgeous.

Head over to Lauren's blog to check out more blanks! :) 
 
Gah, I can't believe I leave for China in like FIVE HOURS. THIS IS CRAZY. DKALJF AO;RITUQ[E409RQI40RI ADLFKALDFKJ A;LDKFJA'JFALKJS BRAINEXPLOSION.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.