1. The highlight of my week was finding THE CUTEST Starbucks in all of DC.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be simple. Lots of basics (grey couch, black furniture) with pops of bright color (yellow blanket, giant red painting on the wall) .
3. My first vehicle was a silver Mazda 3 that was destroyed in a crash this past November. :(
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is (I hate to be *that person*, but...) my iPhone. I use it as my alarm, to write myself notes, send reminders to myself, and generally keep in touch with everyone.
5. My favorite way to waste time is reading. But, "time you enjoy wasting is not wasted." - Marthe Troly-Curtin.
6. Right now I could really go for some biscuits with honey. It's all I want to eat these days. GIVE ME ALL THE HONEY!
7. This weekend I will be working on Saturday, then finishing up all the unpacking and settling in and getting organized on Sunday. My furniture was finally delivered last Saturday and our apartment is still a wreck.
How are you guys spending your weekend? Doing something more fun than me I hope? Whatever you do, I hope it's great.
Also, if you want to fill in some blanks, link up with Lauren - she's awesome, right? And if you filled in some blanks, let me know in the comments! :)