Yup, I'm filling in some blanks again today! Go link up with Lauren to fill in some blanks too. It's fun, I promise. Also, I'm so happy that today's blanks are house themed because I've been meaning to show you guys pictures of the new apartment we moved into a few weeks ago. :)
1. My favorite room in my home is the living room because it's a) where the living happens, and b) the most furnished and "settled in" part of our new apartment right now .
2. My current decor style is minimalistic, with lots of pops of color but I wish it were more vintage-y; just a bit though. I really like how our living room and bedroom turned out, but the rest of the place still needs help .
3. I wish I could redecorate an extra room (that I don't have) to make into an office room in my house to make it more into a place where I can get some work done - VCP means I work from home a lot! .
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a big kitchen, fireplace and a porch/deck - absolute non-negotiables if/when I buy a house .
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a good bookshelf - the boy and I read a lot (I just finished Pride & Prejudice, and loved it - anyone else?) .
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is having a living room so modern it looks uncomfortable - your hard couch does not encourage me to sit and stay a while .
7. Lots of cozy blankets, books, and candles is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.
How are you guys spending your weekend? I have work tomorrow, but I'm not sure what's going on Sunday. Whatever you're doing, enjoy it! :)