Tuesday, April 10, 2012

dude. come celebrate with me.

As you guys probably know by now, I'm trying my very hardest to make it as a wedding and portrait photographer here in DC. So when I committed myself to scheduling a wedding sometime during the month of March, little did I know that just a few days later I'd not only do just that, but that the wedding would come up so quickly.

Paige and Paul got married on March 14th. It was a beautiful, simple court house wedding, and I was so thrilled that they asked me to be a part of it.

Since you guys have been so supportive of this dream and of Valorie Clark Photography (have I said thank you enough? I don't think so. Thank you.), I want to take a second to personally invite you guys to come view the photos of the first DC wedding I ever photographed. You can see the photos from Paul and Paige's wedding here. (I've also disabled comment on this post, so leave them there if you can.)

All the love and all the excitement. Live free and do epic shit, right? :)