It's been a few weeks since I last did this, but today I'm linking up with Lauren over at the Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday.
1. Today is a great day because, it is Friday! I got up early to get some writing done, which I love .
2. Tomorrow I will be having dinner with a family friend and seeing a movie with my new friend Liane . (Like that little remark? I have friends in DC now, guys! Really!)
3. My favorite time of day is the morning because breakfast is the best of meals (especially when champagne can be involved on the weekend) AND because it's when I can get some peace and quiet before the craziness of life starts .
4. Sometimes you just have to have to admit to yourself that what you want is not what's normal. And you have to be okay with that .
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is Adele's Chasing Pavements .
6. My favorite accessory is a necklace or a ring .
7. My favorite thing about this week was having time to hang out with good friends around DC .
Things You Missed Here on Simply, Valorie:
- sexy blog makeover + a really awesome giveaway. basically, you want to read this post!
- happy monday, everyone. :)
- guest post: avoiding stress over the job search. advice even I need right now.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX Bluebonnet Photos - Part One. Yes, I finally got to post some of the photos from the bluebonnet mini sessions I did while I was in Dallas two weeks ago. This family is gorgeous! And just a hint: there's more were these came from!
- You go on your path, I'll go on mine. I wrote a guest post for 53blonde and it went live on Tuesday. Love that blog and hope you love that post. :)
- The wonderful Amy featured a sweet little chat with me that you should definitely check out.
- There were 250+ (!!!) entries for this giveaway the last time I checked. I hope one of them is yours.
- Best Resume Ever. You have to watch this resume. Yes, I said watch.
- 9-year-old's DIY cardboard arcade gets flashmobbed. Okay, I'm like a week behind with this one, I know. But I cried watching this video, and I think you should too. Watch it, that is. You don't have to cry, unless you really feel like it.
That's a lot of things. Go enjoy them! Go enter the giveaway! You know you want to. :)