Monday, April 9, 2012

yes, this is another post about Rupert. A.L. Grint. See also, HI RUPERT A.L. GRINT!

{via}

It's been a long time since I last blogged about Rupert A.L. Grint. And since I eventually want to meet and hug Rupert A.L. Grint, I'm pretty sure this is a travesty. After all, one of these days, Rupert A.L. Grint is going to google search his own name (shut up, you do that too), he's going to find my blog and see that "Hug Rupert A.L. Grint" is on my Life List. And when he sees that, he's going to think "You know what? I'm Rupert A.L. Grint. I'm the kind of nice guy that serves all my cast and crew members ice cream on the last day of filming Harry Potter. I'm also the kind of nice guy that would totally hug a stranger because I love my fans and love to make people happy. Especially since when you google 'Rupert A.L. Grint,' this blog ranks second. But mostly because I, Rupert A.L. Grint, am a nice guy."

I know you are, Rupert A.L. Grint. I know. 

See also, how cool is this? (!!!)
My blog literally comes up second only to wikipedia (and images, but I don't count that). !!!!!!!!


The question is, Rupert A.L. Grint, are you also the kind of nice guy that would see that "Meet JK Rowling" is also on my life list and introduce me to her? Because that would be cool But I totally understand if you can't because we shouldn't infringe on her life now. See, I'm a very understanding person.

Anyway. I was thinking, Rupert A.L. Grint. It would be really awkward if I flew all the way to the UK to meet you, only to hug you and then peace out. "See ya later, Rupert A.L. Grint! Thanks for the hug! Tell JK I said hi!" I mean, obviously I would do other things in the UK, but our meeting should probably last more than 30 seconds. So I thought I'd ask you some quick questions. In fact, I'll put them here so you can start thinking about your answers now - I know people like to be prepared for these kinds of high-minded interviews.

"So, Rupert A.L. Grint, some time has passed since Harry Potter ended. While I'm sure you're loving the time to relax, what are your plans for the future? Continue working in film or will you go full time as an ice cream truck driver?"

"Now, I hate to ask you this but, Rupert A.L. Grint, have you ever used color-enhancing dye for your hair?"

"On a scale of 1-10, how absolutely outrageous do you think this whole blog is, Rupert A.L. Grint?"

Those questions aren't too invasive, are they?


Do you guys have questions for Rupert A.L. Grint? Or maybe JK Rowling? Leave them in the comments and if/when I ever meet Rupert A.L. Grint (or perhaps JK Rowling), I'll try to ask them.

2 comments:

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.