I decided to change things up a little this week. Instead of filling in some blanks, I decided to jump on board with high five for Friday, from a different Lauren's blog. All the Lauren's have all the good Friday link-ups, don't they? So everyone stopping by from there, hi! I hope you stick around. :)
1. This little pup came to visit me a lot - isn't she precious? She's my upstairs' neighbors dog. We always leave the kitchen window open and we're cooking dinner, so she's always coming and visiting us.
3. This print is hung up in my bedroom now. Isn't it cute? Guess what: It's free! Go, go, go!
Things I Did Elsewhere On the Internet:
- Storm troopers: A Day in the Life
- I'm Adopted?!?!?!? I don't know who the original source of this is, but it's funny.
- I re-watched Titanic so you don't have to. You're welcome. - I will still be re-watching Titanic, but this is also hilarious.