Fill in some Blanks with Lauren! Go, go, go!
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, check the time and debate whether or not I can afford to sleep a little longer, haha .
2. I can hardly wait for the weather to warm back up! It's in the 50s in DC today and I am seriously missing that nice 70/80 degree weather we had a few weeks ago .
3. The quickest way to my heart is buying me coffee because there's often too much blood in my caffeine stream .
4. A little known fact about me is that when I was little (like 6), a goose attacked me. It bit me, then tried to pull me by my dress into the pond and it took my dad almost choking it to leave me alone. It still stands as one of the most terrifying moments of my childhood, haha .
5. The best part about my job is get to hang out with beautiful couples and do something I love! Does it get better than that? .
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my MacBook Pro and my camera. I know, I know, it's like the most quintessential answer for a Gen Y kid, but I really don't think I'd know how to function without them .
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is sew. Every time I see a pretty dress I think "Psh, I could make that!" and then I laugh at myself, hysterically .
Ah, the weekly round up. What you missed from me online:
Things You Missed Here on Simply, Valorie:
- thoughts on a Saturday morning
- sign ups. Now accepting May sponsors! Email me by the 28th for a discount!
- how to: be a twenty-something. Maybe the most ridiculous post I've written recently.
- Simple Life Sunday: Qualia Coffee
- Texas Bluebonnets, Part 2: A Couple - seriously some of the prettiest photos I've ever taken.
- I'm @TheValorieClark on twitter now. Do you follow me? No? You should.
- Check out the awesome stuff I pinned.
- 8x10 Photo Print: Macarons for Dinner (the best and most expensive dinner probably ever, amiright?
- Asshole Disney. It's exactly what it sounds like.
- This hilarious RyGos photo showed up on my FB timeline this morning. Does it make you giggle too?
So, what are you guys doing this weekend? Anything exciting planned? I'm doing pro-bono photos tomorrow morning at the Run for Shelter 10K, so if you're going to be out there, look for me and say hi! :) I'll be the girl with the camera (as if you could miss me).
P.S. Big congrats to Trish from Everyday Trish who won Amy's giveaway! Can't wait to find out which print you've picked out for your free 8x10! :) If you entered the giveaway, there's one last surprise for you on Amy's blog - enjoy! :)