Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too Many Choices!

I've been doing Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop for a while now and never once have I liked so many of the prompts that I actually needed to take a day or two and THINK about which one I actually wanted to write. Normally there's ONE that catches my attention. JUST ONE. This time ALL FIVE ARE COOL.

Because, the fact of the matter is that I have entertaining email discussions ALL THE TIME, I took about 20934520349 photos last February so I can't even begin to choose JUST ONE to tell a story about, Maya Angelou is one of the most legit people ever, we all know I've talked about "home" before on here, weird stories of me as a kid could entertain y'all (and embarrass me) for quite a while, and the heart that just wouldn't quit... HELLO. STORY OF MY LIFE. Or, at least of Mr. Man and I. But I feel like I talk about Mr. Man A LOT already, so I kind of don't want to talk about him, but I DO BECAUSE I'M NARCISSISTIC.

I'M SO OVERWHELMED.

Also, my shower broke SO I CAN'T TAKE SHOWERS WHENEVER I WANT TO AND I THINK THAT TAKES PRECEDENCE.

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE YELLING MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

Or it at least makes people shut up. Or something. I'm... I'm uhh... I'm special. Let's face it. We'll see which I post tomorrow.

Also, this was posted at 11:11, so please promptly make a wish. Kthanksbye.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from Parenting By Dummies. I read a few of your blogs and was really totally digging you ( not in a crazy stalker way) until I saw that you are an Aggie.... ah damn...even though I live in NJ ( the military made me do it) I was born and raised in SE TX... but am a Longhorn fan all the way! HOOK 'EM! I can put aside my petty rivalry, though, to appreciate your blog and photos. I never thought to name my camera.. I need to come up with something
    ~Signed... "Headgear Girl"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel about all the prompts. they are delicious this week.

    as for the shower thing...best of luck with one, eh? lol. hopefully you don't start repulsing people ;)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.