Friday, February 5, 2010

Typical Friday Night

I've only got a few minutes to blog, but I think y'all deserve to see a slice of some of the more hilarious stories that happen in our apartment.

Stephie: These are pretty cups, where'd you get them?
Me: Target, they were only a dollar! I almost got orange ones, but then I remembered those aren't allowed in the house.
Stephie: What? Why?
Ayla: (at the top of her lungs) BLASPHEMER!

(Aggies. T-sips. Burnt orange. C'mon, you get it, right?)

Another time, we were driving by a big pile of trash in a neighborhood and had trash from Spoons in the car with us. Suddenly Ayla (who doesn't have an accent), looked at me, put on the biggest redneck accent you've ever heard IN YOUR LIFE and says,
"Can we throw our trash on thyat there pile a' shit?"

A few moments later, after getting out of the car, she looked at me and said, still with the ridiculous accent,
"Valorie, there's a toilet in thyat there pile a' shit!"

Okay, maybe you had to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.