Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Whoop!

I spent this past weekend at home, which was just wonderful. I saw the wonderful Mr. Man every single day (including Thursday, even though that's *technically* not the weekend), which was awesome. I also got to see my family, which is always great because we're surprisingly close. Whoooop!

Friday: Mr. Man was already at work when I got home (tsssss), but I had dinner with one of my best friends from high school at a great Italian place (where the host weirdly addressed us as "womans." Uhh?) then went out to coffee. After that, Mr. Man and I went out to see the crazies, which is CRAZY. (No pun intended?) Though I love horror movies AND beat Mr. Man for once at calling the ending, I was "being a big baby" about going home alone (WHAT IF THE ZOMBIES HAD GOTTEN ME, MR. MAN? WHAT THEN?) so we went back to his apartment and watched Futurama reruns until 6 am. Whoooop!

Saturday: Running on pretty much no sleep, I had a crazy busy day. My mommy and I went shopping, I got a hairtastrophe cut (more on that later -- major tssss), I studied some (gasp!), then I went to a birthday party for my mom's friend's dad who turned 70 and is probably one of the funniest old men I've ever met in my life. Whoooop! After that, The Cynical Optimist, Mr. Man, and I went to a party one of our good friends from high school was throwing about 45 minutes away. It was a slightly drama-filled night, but all in all, I had fun. Whoooop! Mr. Man and I had an emotional talk afterward about crap that went down when we broke up for a while and about the future, but it was good to get all that out there. :) We continued our Futurama marathon until about 7 am when I realized that OH HEY LOOK THE SUN IS COMING UP I SHOULD GET SOME SLEEP.

Sunday: Slept until eleven, had lunch with Mr. Man then hit the road back to Aggieland. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I scratched another thing off my list of 101 in 1001! In case you guys hadn't noticed (though I don't know HOW that's possible), I blogged EVERY SINGLE DAY this month. And that, everyone, was #47! Haha! I feel successful, even if I used the shortest month of the year to do this (STFUDON'TJUDGEME)! Whoooop! The rest of today was devoted to homework and tests though. I have two midterms coming up this week... eek! tsssss.

Join in if you like, Aggie or not! (If you do, leave a link to your post in the comment section!)
Whoooop!
= RED ASS AWESOME EVENTS.
Tsssss = Lame events that sound like things t-sips would do.
If you DO join up, leave a link in the comments section! :)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an all around awesome weekend. :) and i won't judge you for using the shortest month to fulfill your number 47 (secretly judges you) (just kidding ;) ) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.