Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Mantra

This week is the first week of March, which means it's almost spring, which means it's almost SPRING BREAK.

I believe that I can make it to spring break without having a mental breakdown.

I'm addicted to coffee. This whole giving it up for six weeks at some point in the next 800 days is not going to go well.

I wish that I could eat all the sweets I wanted with NO repercussions.

I'm jealous of anyone that is napping right now.

Soundtrack/Mantra for the week "I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, then okay." -Madonna

Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i'm both excited and nervous for spring break to come. i have a lot of school work between now and then, so while i wish it would come sooner, at the same time i need to just take things slow. no rushing this relationship or bad things might happen to my good grades i'm desperately in need of lol.

    are you doing anything super duper awesome for spring break?

    ReplyDelete

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.