Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Whoop!

Okay, back to the Weekend Whoop this week! Get excited! Don't forget, you should TOTALLY participate, Aggie or not. Whoooop! is for awesome things that happened, while tssss is for lame things that t-sips do. :)

Friday: I got out of class at 10:20 (my 2:30 class was cancelled) which was AWESOME. I spent the most of the day running errands and lame things, but I got to study with my good friend Mollee that afternoon for a while. That night, she and I went to a shindig with a bunch of friends, which ended in a 2 am IHOP run, which, let's be honest here, is always the best way to end a night. (That's Tim being a messy eater. He's fun.) Whoooop!

Saturday: In the morning, I went to the gym and had a really tough workout that I'm still pretty stinkin' sore from. But that was awesome. Whoooop! I then drove up to Waco to see Mr. Man. He had the day off, so we had lunch together and went for a walk down by the Brazos River. (That is the river that runs through Waco, right?) We totally walked across a bridge that we definitely weren't supposed to and almost died in the process, but I've got this new-found need to try everything once, so I was all for it. Whoooop!

You can't tell in this photo, but he's telling me to stop taking pictures and hurry up. We see how that went. :)
I have this new obsession with photos of people walking away from the camera. I'm not sure why, but I dig it. What do y'all think? These ducks were AWESOME. They let us get close enough to touch them. They were so cute, like a couple. :)

That night, I also went and saw Bounty Hunter with a few friends. It was kind of predictable, but really good, see it if you get the chance. :)

Sunday: Ugh. Studying all day long. I have two tests this week, so it had to happen. It sucked though. :( tssssss. That's about all I've got for you for today.

How was your weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting? How lovely. Please try not to talk about dead cats.